Sunday, September 20, 2009

So behind!

I'm so behind on blogging! I know the last post is listed as having posted on Monday, but I actually wrote it on Friday, so I haven't blogged in OVER A WEEK! Aaaahhhh! Life and work are crowding me lately. I'm feeling foggy-brained and tired. It's late, and I'm not going to post pics now, although I do have some cute ones finally downloaded. Recent events:
I got my computer back and it's running great. Mel had to do a clean install of Windows and reload my programs, documents, emails, favorites, etc. Yay for computer guys!
Matt and I started Financial Peace last Sunday and are liking it very much. The thought of it is a little intimidating, but it's broken up into 13 weeks, so not so scary all at once. I started playing around with a working budget tonight in a program we have access to during the course. It's pretty cool software, but it can't make up for my lack of budgeting skills! Red is bad, right? :) We'll get there...
I'm really hoping to get "caught up" (you know, for 5 seconds at least) with laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc. this week. I just feel so out of it and behind and a little stressed. I'm not even sure why. I guess it could be the hecticness (word?) of the fall settling in on me. Who knows. I really like our schedule during the week... but I think we're all a little tired. Oh, and I'm trying to wean myself off all the caffeine. Better get to bed...

2 comments:

  1. know how you feel! Been even longer for me!! oh, and maybe "hecticity"? I like making up new words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hectic-ness, yeah, if it isn't a word it should be! You know Will and I are huge believers in Financial Peace, awesome that you guys are doing the course. It is lifechanging! I so understand being behind, that's me right now for sure.

    ReplyDelete