Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tell me what you think!

The girls had "school pictures" a few weeks ago, and we got to preview them this week! I need help deciding which ones are the best! There are nine pics total, numbered 1-9 in the order they were taken. The numbers are above the pictures. The first 3 are Joanna, followed by 3 sister pictures, and then the 3 of Natalie. I know which are my favorites and my mom has told me her vote -- help me decide!
#1 #2
#3

#4
#5
#6
#7
#8#9
They're a little pricey, so we're not going to order a bunch. We're not even going to get one of each set. I'm basically debating on whether to just pick one of both girls or to get one of each girl. I really love having their "school pictures" to put up on the wall -- a great way to mark the passage of time!
Please, please, please leave a comment (or send me an email/facebook note) and tell me your favorites (or which you really don't like) and why! I love you guys!

6 comments:

  1. i like 3, 5, 7, and 9. for the record, though, they seem rather overexposed...

    VERY cute girls, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the overexposed look is partly an effect from the photographer and partly the very poor quality of these images -- they look better on her website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2, 5, 7. The one of Joanna with her little hands folded, seeing her whole body, and she's looking right at the camera. The one of the girls together because they both have sweet expressions in that one. And 7, Natalie's eyes stole it for me in that one. I like seeing her whole little body there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 1 & 7. In 1, Joanna has the most natural expression, in my opinion. I just like 7 best, I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like this has been very helpful! everyone likes different ones!! does that make it easier or harder??

    ReplyDelete