I'd bet the top one is your mom too, but I think it looks more like Joanna, although Joanna looks more like your baby pics than your mom. The bottom one is Matt's mom? Favors Natalie a little - I'd love to see Uncle Mark's baby pics.
just a hint, jess...next time you want people to guess who the pix are of, don't have their names as the pic labels!! it says rose1 and rose2 on them when you leave your mouse on them!! haha...
is it your mom? the top one looks like Natalie, I think!
ReplyDeleteWow. You're good.
ReplyDeleteI'd bet the top one is your mom too, but I think it looks more like Joanna, although Joanna looks more like your baby pics than your mom. The bottom one is Matt's mom? Favors Natalie a little - I'd love to see Uncle Mark's baby pics.
ReplyDeletejust a hint, jess...next time you want people to guess who the pix are of, don't have their names as the pic labels!! it says rose1 and rose2 on them when you leave your mouse on them!! haha...
ReplyDelete