Gran came over one day last week and let Joanna listen to her MP3 player. She really loved it! One evening I decided to start sorting Maternity clothes that have been loaned to me. Some of this is wintery and I won’t get much use out of it, but there’s lots and lots of stuff I will use!
My friend Amanda called it “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Maternity Pants.” I think so.
Last Friday from our trip to the Chinese buffet:
In which Natalie eats her first egg roll, and loves every minute of it!
Joanna mostly ate fried cheese and frozen yogurt. It was a treat day, okay?
The girls were so good; I was just as pleased as could be! I could tell we really haven’t been out to each much lately, Natalie was almost too distracted to eat!
I have some pictures from last Wednesday: play day and dinner with our friends the Ege’s, in from out of town. I’ll put them in another post.
holy cow, that's a lot of maternity clothes!!! Wish i knew someone here that would do that! unfortunately, most people i know here are either skinnier/shorter/fatter than me, or are pregnant right now, too...and most of my stuff from my last pregnancy won't fit as i've lost so much weight...and i had a lot of borrowed things when i was pregnant w/ josh, so i have several tops which hopefully will eventually fit me, a couple pairs of shorts/capris that are not too huge (aka, i think they'll stay up!), and that's about it. I need to go shopping, i guess...mostly need bottoms...
ReplyDelete