Monday, March 1, 2010

Treasures

Here are some of the treasures I’ve found so far in going through the stuff from the garage.  We’re not finished yet, but… baby steps, okay?

Something from my kitchen wish list – a potato masher!P2281370So apparently this is a garter that Matt caught at one of his brother’s weddings.  Or at least that’s the story he’s sticking with.  P2281374I’ve been looking forever for a pencil sharpener!  Mostly I use electric pencils, but occasionally I have one I want to sharpen, and I need one for colored pencils.  I’m very excited.  :) P2281375 A whistling tea kettle.  I think it’s going to be able to be cleaned enough to use.  We have a tea kettle, but it doesn’t whistle.  I guess I won’t want it to always whistle, but it’s handy for those times I walk away from the kitchen and completely forget I was planning to make tea.P2281369 And the very best treasure of all:  Matt’s bear from when he was a boy.  Oh my.  P2281368Joanna played with it for a little while and one of it’s eyes fell out.  It’s new home is on top of the tall dresser now, to be seen and loved from afar.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I have been wanting a true potato masher too!! Maybe I should go digging . . .

    Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete