Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Natalie just can’t make it to nap time.

PA040163

The girls have been waking up so early lately, and it’s really making them tired!  The last couple of mornings they’ve managed to sleep until 7am, so I’m hoping that will help!  We also try to get them into bed at 7:30 so they can get their sleep.  Regardless, Natalie wants to crash for her nap at about 12:30 or so.  Yesterday I could tell she was getting tired, but I was hoping to make her stay up until 1:00.  I got distracted though, and she fell asleep next to me on the couch before I realized it!  So I left here there, put Joanna to rest time and attempted to catch a nap myself.  It didn’t work.  Joanna just wasn’t feeling it so early and neither was I.  We sure were ready for Daddy to come home!  I think Natalie managed to get almost an hour, and she wasn’t too grumbley in the afternoon and evening.  The next time we’re actually at home all day, I may try to give her a morning nap and see if that works.  Poor tired girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment