Friday, October 1, 2010

Puny Joanna

Yesterday was a school/work day for us.  I was hoping I’d get out a little before the girls so I could have some home alone time.  But I really had too much work (and that’s okay!), so I stayed the whole time.  A little after noon, Joanna’s teacher came and got me – Joanna had thrown up a little.  I fetched her, and we had “take your daughter to work day!”  She drank Sprite, she colored, she helped me carry things around.  She seemed to be feeling basically normal.  I could tell she wasn’t quite herself, but the vomiting was a fluke.  Maybe she’d gotten hot on the playground and drank too much water too fast.

P9300092

I’d convinced myself she was fine until she almost fell asleep on the way home.

And all she wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch a movie.

And after a little snack (of goldfish inside an ice cream cone), she totally crashed.

P9300093

She shifted around a little bit but fussed when I tried to take away the cone!  She was snuggling with it.  :)

P9300094

She slept until after Daddy got home (not quite sure how long) even in the noisy living room, but still went to bed at a decent time too!  We checked her temp and it was 100.5.  She doesn’t usually run high fevers.  She also said she hurt “all over her body” so she got some Tylenol and perked right up!.  She also slept until 7:45am – ahhhhhh…

P9300095

She was tuckered out!  But she seems really back to her normal self this morning.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment