Joanna got to wear a costume to preschool on Thursday to go trick-or-treating and have a Halloween party! Gran picked the girls up these ladybug costumes this week.
She was so excited! I put her hair in pigtails and added black pipe cleaners for an antennae look.
Then just for fun we added her rain boots!
Natalie must be helping her with the wings here. I think Joanna’s favorite part were her spots. :)
We saw Anna the cat inside the school!
And her sister Emma – another ladybug!
Poor Natalie couldn’t wear a costume to school, but she was happy just to get her picture made. :)
Baby James was there too. So far, he’s been very good about falling asleep in the car seat and staying asleep!
I snuck into the office to pass out candy with the staff. I saw Anna…
And my Joanna
Isn’t she just precious?!
I also saw Paul David the football player, but I didn’t get his face.
And our friend Aiden!
It is always so cute to see the kiddos trick-or-treat through the office. This was Joanna’s first year!
I snapped this one when I was picking up the girls at the end of the day. Usually Natalie is just waking up when we get there, but she was still crashed this time!
She was also COVERED in dirt from outside. Apparently she had a lot of fun rolling around in the dirt and rocks on the playground. Whatever kid!
When we got home and I realized there really was sand in EVERY crevice of Natalie, it was time for a bath. :) My mom even commented that the girls smelled bad! Playing is hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment