Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baptism Day: January 16, 2011 Before the Service

Just his sweet little hand…

IMG_1492

The baptism suit we picked out came with a little bonnet thing, so a wanted a few pictures of him in it.

IMG_1542

It’s not really “him” though.  Smile

IMG_1546

And the hat/headband thing doesn’t make much sense for how we do baptisms anyway.  The head needs to be uncovered for the water.

Part of our little family:

IMG_1551

I just love this:

IMG_1553

Our whole little family: (everybody looks cute in ONE of these next few pictures!)

IMG_1558IMG_1560IMG_1561

The girls enjoyed sitting with their extended family during the service.

IMG_1577

Can ya’ll come to church with us every week?

IMG_1585

We usually sit over to the side so I can get up and “jiggle” the baby easily, but we were in the middle for the baptism.  I had to get up and go jiggle anyway.

IMG_9867

More pics to come of course!  Breaking them up is a little easier on me.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment