Monday, January 10, 2011

Catching up from Last Year

Since it appears I’ve paid Best Buy to just sit on my new computer and never get it to me, it’s about time I caught up blogging on my mom’s computer.  Which, by the way, I’m very very lucky and thankful to have the use of.  I downloaded Windows Live Writer, which is my favorite way to blog.  Here are the last pics I took in 2010.

The Wednesday in between Christmas and New Year’s we had a playday at my house.  It turned out to be a girl playday!  In fact, even though James was here, he slept almost the whole time!

Which meant that little Josie got LOTS of attention from all the big sisters.

PC290082

They loved holding baby Josie!

PC290083

Doesn’t Natalie look just too little to be a big sister?

PC290086

Abby was so nice to share her sister!  We had a great time – lots of fun for the kids, lots of talking for the grownups!

The Vandenberges invited us over on New Year’s Eve for dinner.

Natalie practiced on one of the girls’ bikes.

PC310087

She loved it even though she couldn’t reach the pedals.

PC310089

I think Anna is pretending to be a fairy godmother here:

PC310093

And voila!  Joanna is a beautiful princess!  Personally, I see girl band in their future.  Smile

PC310095

Miss Natalie wanted to play dress up too.  We had to clothespin her in the back though!

PC310100

Beautiful Aurora – the last picture of 2010:

PC310101

Thanks Vandenberges!  We had a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment