Natalie got lots of “loot” at her party! Matt and I got her Toy Story on DVD since we didn’t have that one, and the girls really love those movies.
She loved all of her cards!
Auntie Kathryn gave her a Thomas video, and it may have been the biggest hit! She kept trying to get people to put it on for her.
Mamma and Pop gave her a bunny from Build-A-Bear that has their voices recorded in it! Oh, she loves it!
See?
Joanna had to go and get her bear from Mamma and Pop to show everyone!
Still carrying around her Thomas.
She got some baskets filled with goodies from Nana and Popo! (I LOVE the baskets – they’re spread all over the house, filled with crafts and toys!)
Someone started us singing Happy Birthday again, and Natalie was SO excited!!
She was dancing to the song here!
What a wonderful party we had! I stress myself out a little when it comes to “entertaining,” but it’s so worth it! Natalie really enjoyed being the center of attention and very much got into the birthday celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment