Saturday a few weeks ago (like the 8th or so?), I had quite a bit of “me” time! Or mostly me anyway. Joanna and I went downtown to my favorite Mom and Baby store, A Woman’s Work, while James and Natalie stayed home with Matt.
I guess Natalie got to help give James a bath!
This was after I got back home – how cute are they?! Matt gave James a bottle and he crashed.
In the evening I went north of town for a wedding that Sola Gratia was invited to sing at. One of our members son was getting married. Guess what? I got to go… ALL BY MYSELF! The only thing better would have been if Matt could have come with me.
This is totally random, but I saw this car on the way down there. How do you decide you want a car that color? Or how do you decide to make a car that color? It was complete with very loud music. And no, I did not take my eyes off the road to take this picture. I promise.
We sang a couple of things for the wedding, which was in this very pretty little chapel. The acoustics were amazing and we sounded great! We sang an arrangement of the Lord’s prayer by Ellingboe accompanied by strings and it was really beautiful. The bride and groom were just precious and the wedding was very beautiful.
I pulled these from the photographer’s website (which is why they say PROOF across them). Here we are rehearsing before the wedding:

And singing during the service:

The groom is an Aggie, so check out their cake: Kyle Field
I took that picture for Matt. The only part that’s actually cake is the field I think. The stadium is styrofoam and stuff. Still… pretty fancy!
It was so nice to have an evening out, knowing the babies were in great hands at home with their daddy! The food was really good, and I got to have some fun chatting with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment