Monday, January 31, 2011

Joanna

Joanna LOVES to hold her baby brother and will do so whenever anyone lets her (and probably some other times too).

IMG_1081

I think the look on James’ face here is kind of hilarious. He looks very worried about his situation.

IMG_1088IMG_1089

I am absolutely in love with this beautiful face! She is so gorgeous! Can anyone else see the mischief behind her eyes though?

IMG_1415

These next few are from our most recent visit to the dentist. She’s such an old pro!

P1180258

We get compliments every visit on how well she does for her age! (I’m thinking that Miss Natalie is not going to get so many comments though.)

P1180259

She wanted to play dentist with the baby doll and a big toothbrush. I made her get down as I was a little worried about all the equipment.

P1180261

She used this chair instead. Smile

P1180262

Got to brush the teeth of this strange character…

P1180263

And the dinosaur.

P1180264

No x-rays this time, but things looked good. We’ll go back in the fall and have x-rays then. I figure we’ll also bring Natalie for her first visit at that time. Last year we didn’t have coverage for the kids since it was just Joanna that needed to go. Once you add one kid you might as well add all three (same cost), so this year everyone is covered, even if they don’t have any teeth.

Missy Joanna dumped most of her toys on the floor the other morning. I think she was playing recycling. Fortunately my mom was on the way to pick her up so she had incentive to pick them ALL up. No clean-up, no errands with Gran!

P1290304

She hollerin’ at me from time out right now – oh that child can try my patience! I sure do love her though. I can’t believe she’ll be FOUR in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Joanna is just precious! Such a good big sister! We went to the dentist yesterday, too! I always know it's time when I see that Joanna's been:)

    LOVE James' outfit:) Mine didn't get to wear that one much, but it was still a favorite!

    ReplyDelete