Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are you using Swagbucks yet?

I’ve blogged about Swagbucks before, but it’s been a little while, and I wanted to make sure my friends all know about it!  Money Saving Mom has a tutorial up on her site right now about great ways to earn Swagbucks.  I’ll just direct you over there, instead of trying to repeat everything here.  Basically it’s a search engine (and more) that is easy to use but that also earns you points (“swagbucks”) that you trade in for free stuff!  My favorite is a $5 Amazon gift card for 450 Swagbucks.  Wahoo!  Sometimes I use mine for Kindle books – gotta feed the habit!  Now I’m saving up for a grain mill though, and what better way than through FREE gift cards!

Make sure if you decide to go read the tutorial that you come back here before signing up.  You want me to get your referral credits, right?  :)  And if you decide next week or next month or tomorrow to sign up, you can always click on my Swagbucks button thats over there on the right hand side of the blog. ----------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment