Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pictures from Kim

At our little play day last week, Kim took some pictures of the kiddos out in the backyard.

I love this one of Natalie – you may notice it’s in the updated header.  Thank you, Amy, for replacing those pictures for me!

IMG_2546_edit1

I’m loving Miss Joanna’s smiles lately (unless she’s giving me a fake one).  Isn’t she the cutest!

IMG_2551_edit1

All three of my cuties!!

IMG_2553edit

I love this one, even though Natalie’s not looking at the camera.

IMG_2556_edit1

The biggest sibs:

IMG_2595_edit

This is one of my favorites:  Joanna has her huge fake cheese smile on, Caleb looks like he’s got Abby in a headlock, though she’s smiling, and Callie is just smiling so sweetly at the camera.  LOVE IT!!

IMG_2596_edit

These are all the big siblings.  :)  I LOVE Abby’s face here – so pretty!

IMG_2601_edit

And Kim actually managed to get a couple of the whole group!  Josie was not having it – her bottom lip was quivering, and she was about to melt down.  But we were smiling and dancing around, and her two big sisters were taking care of her.  I love Joanna’s little hand under her chin.  :)

IMG_2603_edit

IMG_2606_edit

We had fun posing the kids.  They humored us for a while before deciding they were done.  :)

Kim posted a few more that she took of our crew on her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment