Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Sweet Girls

Sunday morning in the nursery, Natalie grabbed the hand of this little girl and just didn’t let go!

P2270097

They wandered around the room like that for a long time!  I have to wonder what this little girl what thinking.  :)

P2270098

Natalie and James, my cute cloth diaper babies, hanging out on the play mat.

P2280101

This is my favorite current look for Miss Natalie – a dress with her pink cowgirl boots!!

P2280104

I looked over at one point yesterday and saw that Natalie had taken it upon herself to fold the wipes for me!  What a great helper!

P2280105

My poor Joanna has not pooped since Friday.  I’m sorry if that’s a little TMI for you.  It’s Tuesday now, and we’ve tried everything I can think of.  I will call the nurse line again this afternoon if she hasn’t gone since then.  She’s actually at school right now since she really wanted to go (even though she’s not 100%).  I let her, thinking it would get her mind off her misery and maybe help things along! 

This was Sunday afternoon at Mamma and Pop’s house.  She literally fell asleep on Matt’s lap as he was rubbing her back. P2270099 She’s been pretty lethargic and puny.  It’s just so sad!  She’ll drink juice and water for me, but she hasn’t eaten anything since lunch on Sunday!  She did take a couple of bites of oatmeal this morning.  Yay!

This was yesterday during rest time.

P2280109

My poor sad Joanna who never ever naps has napped the last four days!

No comments:

Post a Comment