Yesterday the Azure Standard truck left wherever it is that it lives and headed here to bring my goodies. If all goes like I think, Tuesday afternoon will bring me a big ol’ bag of wheat berries, a bunch of apples, and some miscellaneous other things. I’ll of course blog about that when the time comes. I also ordered a grain mill today so that it will also be here on Tuesday. Wednesday should bring fresh whole wheat bread made from freshly ground whole wheat flour. I AM SO EXCITED!!
Totally unrelated to that except that it’s also food, I got to use a spork this week. It’s been a long time. :)
Know what? It’s hard to eat spaghetti with a spork, but it’s very fun to watch a room full of people try.
Thursday my mom came over and brought lunch for us to share. The girls were at school, and the boys are too little to mooch! She brought shrimp fried rice and sushi! Wahoo!
I grabbed a slice of the dragon roll and was chewing delightedly when my mom said, “So,do you want to take a picture of any of this?” She knows me so well. :)
It was soooooo good.
No comments:
Post a Comment