Monday, March 14, 2011

Yesterday and Today

It’s spring break around here (and most everywhere I think!).  Yesterday there was a very small group for the children’s sermon at church.  Usually Joanna bounds up there like she owns the place, but for whatever reason she was feeling very clingy.  I had to push her off my lap to get her going.  Oh, the look she gave me on the way up there!  I got several comments after the service.  People are very amused by Joanna.  :)  I had to snap a picture of Joanna up there with the big girls.  A couple of their mommas sent them up when the group looked so sparse!

P3130405

We listened to much of the sermon, but needed to get out for some air before it was quite finished.  (Don’t take it personally Patrick!)

Joanna wanted to sit on the benches and have me take a picture of her.
Isn’t she just gorgeous?

P3130407

And then she insisted on taking a picture of me, but I’m not posting that one since my thighs look so wide.  :)

Back at home I wanted to snap a picture of James in his cute plaid romper with brown sandals.  Oh my so cute!

P3130410

His feet are way to skinny to actually keep them on, but they’re just so precious!

P3130414

Oh, that face!!

P3130417

Today we finished pulling out and assembling the exersaucer so James could give it a shot!

P3140424

He kind of likes it, I think.  He’s been awfully grumpy lately.  Maybe a combo of teething, growing, and who knows what else?  I put him down and made him cry lots of times for naps today.  Poor kid.  I hope he gets through whatever he’s going through soon!  I miss my happy awake James!

But aren’t these feet too cute?

P3140427

Can anyone tell I’m obsessed with baby feet?

I wasn’t expecting it until tomorrow, but look what came today!  My grain mill – wahoo!

P3140428

It’s still in it’s box though, as the grain isn’t here yet.  :)  I can’t wait to grind some flour!!

This evening Mamma, Pop, Heather, and Heather’s friend Jackie came over to visit for a few minutes.  Heather and Jackie are down for spring break!

My girls LOVE playing with the “big girls” toys (aka cameras and phones).

P3140429P3140431

Natalie and Joanna were “texting” each other – bwa ha ha ha ha!

We hope to get to visit some more before they go back to Kentucky!

2 comments:

  1. It is just that bench girl - I am telling you that bench up at church adds 15 pounds! Every picture I have taken there I look bigger - it spreads the thighs out or something! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete