Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Natalie!

This was from a couple of days ago at Lisa’s.  I love the princess tutu and the pink guitar.  Rocker chick!

P1090069P1090070P1090071

This the the headband Natalie got at school on Tuesday!

IMG_4339

This is how Natalie shows she’s three.  (She’s also okay, by the way.)  :)

IMG_4340IMG_4342

I love these little pants with the gather at the bottom.  She just looks so precious, I think!

P1100072

This was outside Grandma’s on the way in to enchilada night.

P1100075

Last night I cut out a bunch of 3s from construction paper to go on the birthday tree!

IMG_4343IMG_4349

This morning I attempted to get a picture of the birthday girl and her tree.

IMG_4353

It is much easier to take a picture of a tree than a three year old.  :)

IMG_4357

She got some new dresses from Gran (in a size FOUR!).  She posed a little for me.

IMG_4359

But then she saw Mamma pulling up in the driveway!

IMG_4360

A little twirl…

IMG_4361IMG_4364

Mamma brought over a present.  While she was carrying it, Natalie said, “It’s beautiful!”  That’s a girl who appreciates a good wrapping job!

IMG_4366

Natalie really got into the birthday thing and loved it this year.  She literally glowed being the center of attention.  So sweet!

IMG_4368

Not to remain the background for long…

IMG_4369

She got two crafty books!!  She LOVES painting and coloring, and these will mean many hours of fun for her (and sister too)!

IMG_4370

I am just so thankful to God for my precious Natalie, who made my life more wonderful at about 11:35am three years ago.  She is the most amazing little creature, and I ache with love for her.  Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Natalie!!!! I love all her birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete