A lot of the pictures in this post are from my iPod, and they are, on the whole, pretty awful in quality. But in content they’re pretty precious!
I think this was one of my 365 posts, but I just had to post it again – he is so stinkin’ cute!
I love how James came into the kitchen, picked up the mop handle, and proceeded to actually mop the floor. He’s my favorite. :)
I find this sweet child like this a lot – book in hand, just flipping through. She’s my favorite. :)
James LOVES to push the buttons on his sister’s computer.
Joanna is practicing her make-shift violin here.
I would like to point out the bracelet on the ankle – she wore it like this for a lot of the day. She’s telling me about the story here. She’s my favorite. :)
Crackers!!
Joanna with her Star of the Week poster hung outside her classroom.
I sure am glad I’ve got such cute kids to take pictures of!
No comments:
Post a Comment