Friday, January 27, 2012

The post in which I become more and more obsessed with the little piece of tongue hanging out of James’ mouth.

We went out front for a bit in the middle of the day, and I brought my real camera with.  I really couldn’t see anything on the screen, but it has a viewfinder, so I was okay!

These first few are from the iPod though. It really does take pretty good pictures outside.

IMG_0358

He was so excited to have climbed on top of the big wheel.

IMG_0359

My big boy… on the purple trike.

IMG_0360

Then I switched over to the “real” camera, but it took me a few shots to realize the settings were wonky and everything was washed out.

But you can see the tongue!

IMG_4436

Oh the expressions!

IMG_4438

Natalie cracks me up – she looks like she’s being tortured!

IMG_4449

He loves driving his car!

IMG_4455

I am IN LOVE with this tongue thing:

IMG_4459

And this heiny:

IMG_4462

IMG_4463

And the pose:

IMG_4465

She looks like she could be building a fire or something… in her pink twirling dress (which she absolutely wants to wear every single time it’s clean).

IMG_4467

The tongue!

IMG_4468

And again!

IMG_4471

I could watch that girl twirl for ages.

IMG_4475

The J’s, digging in the dirt.

IMG_4479

More cutie-patootie faces!

IMG_4481

After a while, he goes over to the house and stands by the door like this.

IMG_4484

Then he asks for help (see his little hand sign?).

IMG_4486

So I open the door, he goes in, he shuts it, and then:

IMG_4487

Turns out that’s not really what he wanted.

IMG_4488

His biggest sis came in and cheered him up though.  She’s such a good sister!!

These faces of James’ prompted me to go get my baby book and look at old pics of me and family.  I cannot believe how exactly like me James looks!  I will need to scan some in just as soon as I get a working scanner.  Hopefully this will be soon.  I have  much scanning I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment