Matt and I bit the bullet last week and bought a new TV. I’m not sure what the last television Matt bought was, but the last one I bought was a 13 inch in 1994. I was in the seventh grade and I bought it for my bedroom. :)
The last couple of televisions we had were handed down to us (wahoo!), but it felt like time to upgrade to something that did not weigh a ton. That was pretty much my requirement: that it not weigh a ton. :)
I was very happy to discover today when we hooked it up that not only does it not weigh a ton, it has a built in tuner. This bad boy has found all the antenna channels, and the picture is SO GOOD. I’m watching “live” television and it’s beautiful!
And now, for a post full of pictures that have nothing to do with each other.
My uncle John came into town for Thanksgiving, and we all gathered at my grandma’s on Saturday night. We had family time and spaghetti and tacos and ice cream. It was so lovely! All I managed to take pictures of though were my children zoned in on the iPad. :)
When I pull out my camera, James asks me to take his picture. I love that!
I love the drama too.
Last week we also bought a new little pocket camera. (Merry Christmas to us!) Even though I LOVE taking pictures with my big beautiful DSLR, and everything else pretty much makes me sad, I also really miss have a camera in my purse all the time.
I took this one today of my sweet Natalie in the car. I really thought she was asleep, but she wasn’t. Look at that pouty face!
These were from last week…
He’s letting her give him a ponytail. :)
It’s like a live Barbie doll!
Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment