We went to Matt’s brother’s house for Thanksgiving dinner, and it was lovely! Matt and the girls walked down with a wagonload of rolls and a pie, and I waited for James to wake up from his nap. Then he and I came on down. It’s nice to get to walk to Thanksgiving dinner!
Natalie is snuggling her cousin Kurt and Aunt Mindy. We sure do love our family!
I couldn’t resist snapping a picture of those cute feet.
James loves babies!! He loved “playing” with baby Brooke.
I love this look on his face. :)
Snuggling with Aunt Missy, watching the babies play.
Surfing on Kurt’s back.
Mark asked us to bring a pumpkin pie, and I was (slacker!) just going to get one from the store since I’d never made any kind of pie before. But my mom showed up at my house the day before with the ingredients for one and then made it! I don’t like pumpkin pie so I didn’t taste it, but Natalie ate a piece and proclaimed it very good! It was pretty!
Today is Mindy’s birthday, so we sang her “Happy Birthday” on Thursday.
Most everyone was too stuffed to eat cake though. :)
Happy birthday Mindy – we love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment