It has been SO NICE having Joanna home from Kindergarten this week. I guess I had forgotten a little bit just how fantastically wonderful and sweet and helpful she is through the day!
It may look like James is in terrible pain in this next picture, but he really is working up his super cheese face. :)
The children have (for the most part anyway) been playing so sweetly together the past few days. I love watching and listening to them play!
It’s not unusual to find this sweet girl cozied up with a stack of books.
Joanna’s butterfly!
We listen to our Musikgarten CDs a lot; we all just love the songs. Here everyone has a baby and they are bouncing to “Bounce Along” on our toddler disk.
“Ten Wiggly Fingers”
This morning they were playing “musical” which means they were acting out the Christmas story like the pageant we’re rehearsing for children’s choir.
Every time I yank out the camera it destroys the fantasy of their play a bit, so I watched for awhile before I pulled it out. First Joanna was the angel Gabriel, Natalie was Mary, and they had James being Joseph. There was a baby doll playing the part of Jesus. Then they switched things up a bit – here Joanna is Mary, Natalie was Joseph (not sure where she went) and poor James was being such a good sport as baby Jesus in the manger.
It is just so fun to watch them play!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment