This is Rose, Jessica's mom. This morning Matt was ready for church..... Jessica was picking out some clothes for Joanna but moving pretty slowly. I offered to keep little Joanna home with me because she has been having some BM "issues." (Poor baby) Next thing I know and Jessica is kneeling in front of the sofa..... not praying....... Joanna came up to her and tried to pull her "up, up".....which made her mommy smile. It was pretty clear what was happening. Matt changed his clothing and they were on their way to the hospital.
Matt just called. Jess is dilated to 8 and they are checking in the hospital. With God's help, and your continued good wishes and prayers, baby sister will make her arrival today!
Praise God! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I've always liked that poem, "Sunday's child is full of grace." We'll be praying for everyone...can't wait to hear she's here safe and hear a NAME!!
ReplyDelete