Friday, January 30, 2009

My CHILDREN are asleep.

And not only asleep, but having GOOD STINKIN' naps. Woo hoo! I'm actually feeling a little guilty that I've spent most of this time not really getting anything done... but only a little.
I'm going to try to type fast because I know it isn't going to last long!
Here's a cute recent one of Miss Natalie. I've been able to start putting her in actual 0-3 month clothes, which we have a lot more of, without them just hanging on her. She's growing so much! I was looking back and saw that Joanna was 7lb 3.5oz at her 2 week checkup -- just .5lb shy of her birthweight. Natalie had surpassed hers by 6oz. And I just heard Joanna -- I knew it was coming soon! I'll be back later...
Joanna's up and having a snack. Natalie is having a marathon nap, but I hear waking noises coming from her. It's time for her to eat!
My sweet girls:

Joanna loves her Natalie so much.
Another bath picture -- I won't say she loves her baths yet, but she didn't scream the whole time!
Matt brought me my camera last night and said, "I don't mean to be a tattle-tell, but..." and showed me this picture. She does love to clear off that shelf and climb up there.
It's 3:00, Matt should be home in a couple of hours, and I have two awake but not crying girls. I like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment