This may be TMI for some of you, but it's good news for us. Looks like my milk came in this afternoon/evening. Natalie's a fan, which is good. :) Off to try and sleep. Seems my daughter is a night owl party girl. Will hopefully straighten out soon...
Hi Jessica and Matt,
ReplyDeleteSorry my congratulations note is coming through on the MILK blogbite, but didn't want to wait any longer to tell you how very very happy we are for you all. WELCOME to sweet Natalie. My girls send their congrats and love too.
Will hopefully see you all again before too long and get to meet Natalie in person.
With much love,
Merri xxx
Yey!!! Maybe TMI for some of the guys out there you read the blog, but they will survive. :) I am happy for you though. Oh happy day!
ReplyDeleteNot TMI for me...I remember that it felt like the clouds opened up once that happened...except you think you're going to explode! Yay, for milk...it sure does make it easier!
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL!!! This is so exciting! Glad your milk came in....I remember that feeling....oh dear! And we all know that was a LONG time ago. ha!
ReplyDeleteSo, have you had enough sleep to think straight and realize that your girls' birthdays are 2/22 and 1/11?! You mentioned that as a possibility in a blog. I was just writing Natalie's birthday on my calendar and noticed that :) Somehow I have trouble when someone asks me for a birthday on one of mine. 8/25/06 and 9/25/08. Shouldn't be confusing, but it is. Glad you guys are home!
ReplyDelete