2 1/2 weeks ago when I picked Joanna up from Mother's Day Out before Christmas break, I would have said that she'd be coming back on January 6th without me; I'd be at home with a baby. As it turned out, she stayed at home sick with a bad cold and I came to work and let her teachers know she wouldn't be there. Go figure. I really should try to not plan anything at all for a while and see what happens. :) Poor Joanna was totally well for 2 weeks while we were at home, having fun, and hanging out. Then yesterday she got my cold. She's pretty nasty, too. She is quite a trooper, though (tougher than her parents, for sure!). I'm getting over my cold (which I'm sure is where hers came from!), but now Matt's got it. Luckily my wonderful mother is off most of this week and is helping me out A LOT with Miss Joanna. Yea for mommies!!
Serioulsy, I thought FOR SURE this post was it! I can't believe it's January 6th and you are still with child! Baby sister just loves it too much inside your tummy :)
ReplyDelete