I mentioned a few posts back about how I needed to get into the 6-9 month box and see what summery clothes we had for Natalie. Joanna was wearing 6-9 month clothes at around 9-12 months old so it was winter. We have blanket sleepers, jeans, jackets, etc. in that size so I was a little worried. I shouldn't have been! Take a look at the treasure of warm-weather clothes I found:
I think they're are about 3 or so things that Joanna actually wore in this pile. She probably wore them last spring... you know when she was ONE plus! I ran across her "1st Birthday Princess" shirt in this box, too. Most of these clothes came from a couple of wonderful friends/family who handed down their daughter's things to Natalie. We are so blessed! Even though she can still wear pretty much all of her 3-6 month clothes, I've started dipping into the pile -- there is such cute stuff here!
Speaking of summery things, we broke down yesterday and got the windows on the van tinted. Oh, blissful shade! It is so wonderful now. Before, the girls kept getting the sun in their eyes and we were still sweaty after cranking the A/C. We got a pretty dark tint on the back and a lighter tint on the front windows. It's so pleasant in there now -- I LOVE it! It was definitely worth the investment.
i totally agree with the window tinting!! totally worth it, i'm finding out!
ReplyDeleteAnd sam's wearing 6-9 month stuff too...only almost 3 mos. younger than Natalie!!
Ahhh, the joy of window tinting. A must here in Texas, specifically here in Houston.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to seeing miss. Natalie in some of those clothes. Girl clothes, sigh . . .
Oooh the van looks so shady and quite chic too!
ReplyDelete