We had a great night last night. The girls had a little trouble going to sleep. In fact I probably fell asleep before Miss Natalie. She really wanted in our bed!
Let's see what I can remember...
James ate around 8pm and had a little snooze next to me. I was a bad kind of tired. I actually hadn't slept more than one hour in a row since he was born. It wasn't pretty. :) Anyway, I put him in his little bed in our room, and he slept until about 11:40pm. I got him up and changed and fed him. It was probably about an hour later that I got him swaddled back up and into his bed. He slept again until about 3:45am, where he again ate and got some fresh pants. He settled back down for some snoozing at 4:45, and then slept until around 8:30!! I got up at 7:00; I guess my body just didn't know what to do with all that sleep. :) Joanna woke up at 8:00 and Natalie at 8:15. That was really nice. They're still a little off, but getting back on schedule and getting some of those grumpies out!
After a shower I was a new woman and even got a few clothes folded. Now I'm holding my sleeping James; I just couldn't lay him down!
I have a bajillion ton of pictures to post, but I've sadly had to downgrade to my computer and give the work computer back to the church. I'm going to try to download Windows Live Writer later, but it may be too much program for this machine. Everything takes longer on this computer, but there are some super-cute pictures worth the work!
Wow, sounds like you had an awesome night! Way to go little James...keep being nice to your mommy!!!
ReplyDeleteNo lie! That is fabulous! Keep up the good work baby James!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! So glad y'all had a better first night home than us!! Stay healthy, and hopefully everything keeps running smoothly!!
ReplyDelete