Friday, December 17, 2010

Hair

With three girls in the house, we have a lot to post about hair.  :)

I recently got a lot of hair chopped off.  Even though it’s December, it’s still frequently pretty warm, and my hair felt like a blanket… a tangled one.

This is a pretty decent “before” picture.  It was straightened here, so it looks a little nicer than usual.

IMG_1658send

Even though it’s kind of gross, I had to take a picture off all the hair on the floor of the salon.  Oh, my.  And it clogged up the little hair sucker machine.  :)

PC090865

This is my “after” hair:

PC120876

I like the length, but I’ll change it up a bit in the next few months as it grows.  I want to add some layers to thin it out a bit and help with the curls.  I feel much lighter. 

Natalie was sitting in my lap the other day and I had some bobby pins nearby.  I sort of twisted her hair up in the back.  She really has quite a bit in the back but almost none in the front.  Poor mullet girl.  She’s almost ready for her first haircut I think.

PC120890

And Joanna wanted one too:

PC120892

This was a different day.  Joanna let me put her hair in pigtail French braids!

PC130925 PC130929

Her hair really is too thin for them, but the back part stayed braided for a long time!

Natalie wanted something too, but she’s definitely not ready for pigtail braids (nor would she sit for them I think), so she got two pony tails.  :)

PC130932

Hee hee hee.

PC130933

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is SO CUTE! I've been meaning to get mine cut forever, but still haven't gotten around to it! One day!

    Yes, I'll make you some bags. If you see some fabric you like, pick up some...it doesn't take much. I only have the UT and some odd and ends of things!

    ReplyDelete