Saturday, December 4, 2010

Miscellaneous pictures that I want to blog but that don’t all go together.

The other night Matt and James snuggled for a long time.  That boy does love to be held!

PB290735

I decided to try listening to my mp3 player in the car.  PC010737

It has lots of great music on it, but (as far as I know) there’s no way to hook it up to the speakers.

So I put batteries in this little set of speakers and put it in the car.  The sound is actually pretty good.  Poor Joanna way in the back has a little trouble hearing, but it’s not a perfect system.  :)

 PC010736

Sadly, it has an on/off switch, and you must turn it off.  It doesn’t automatically go into power save mode or anything.  So when you leave it on all night, it will absolutely use up the brand new batteries.  I need to be finding my rechargeables pretty soon.

I asked Natalie to help me get the laundry out of the dryer, and she did it all herself!

 PC020748 PC020749

Friday the kids and I took the van to get it inspected.  The place was not busy, thankfully, and we all had fun!

The girls got to watch the men work;

PC030753

And read magazines:

PC030756

PC030763

And play legos:

PC030760 

And James got to be held.  The reason I took this pictures is that his hair looked so red to me in that light!  What do you think?

PC030764

Right now looking at him, his hair seems very brown, but you never know…

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for red hair!!! That gene needs to be carried on... Love you guys, Aunt Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete