Thursday was Joanna’s Christmas party at school. Natalie had one too, but it was just for the toddlers and teachers. Can you imagine the crying in that room if the parents came?
Joanna was very excited I was able to come! I have to be honest, this is not really the kind of thing I put on my calendar and make sure to show up for. I would like to be at home, getting things done. But this day Sola Gratia was singing for the Daylight Christmas service, and I need to be there anyway. We finished up just at the party was starting. It was warm that day. Ick.
She’s waving me over.
Among other things, they got to decorate an ice cream cone Christmas tree!
Joanna was pretty good at spreading all that icing!
Best bud Anna (most of her icing didn’t make it to the tree!)
I didn’t take as many pictures as I would have liked. James crashed out on me, but somehow I had him in an awkward two-handed hold. Isn’t he cute?
Now it’s time to eat it!!
She really wanted to finish the whole thing!
They made a couple of crafts and got to pin the nose on the snowman. After I left, she got to eat pizza for lunch and play on the playground and all kinds of good fun.
I love that she doesn’t want to come home at the end of the day. They’re doing something right there for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment