Friday, December 17, 2010

Homegroup Christmas Party

Last Sunday, the 12th, we had our Homegroup Christmas party over at the Watson’s.

First we made some rice Krispie treats.

PC120885

I have a deep, abiding love (addiction) to Rice Krispie treats.  I cannot help myself.  If they are in the house, I must eat them.  ALL.

Aunt Mindy also stopped by that day with some warm weather duds for the girls!

Joanna LOVES her warm purple fleecy outfit!

PC120894

Okay, it wasn’t really that cold, but we love getting bundled up!

PC120896

James had on a very stylin’ train outfit, but I didn’t get a good shot of it.

PC120899 PC120900

Look at this cookie tree that Kimberly made!  I’m so impressed!!

PC120901

The Watson boys’ birthday party was the day before (ask me about how I COMPLETELY flaked on that one), and there were some party favors laying around:

PC120903

The kiddos got to help decorate the Happy Birthday Jesus cake.

PC120907

And they got goodies in their stockings!

PC120911 PC120912

We had our traditional “White Elephant” exchange.  I’d show you what we got first, but I can’t.  We ended up with this lovely reindeer.

PC120915

The girls love it!  It will be attending our next White Elephant event I’m sure.  :)

PC120916

Back at home with some goodies from the stockings and some party favors:

PC130918 PC130919 PC130920

They loved putting nativity stickers on the crèche.

PC130921

We had a great time fellowshipping with our friends.  Thank you Watsons for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm like 10 billion bazillion posts behind on your blog! OHMY how do you post so much? Sooo impressed! The deer from the white elephant exchange that ya'll got--yeah, that so came from my house :) And somebody is definitely gonna end up with "Little Amy" again. I hate that she's in my house at this moment!

    ReplyDelete