Sunday, December 26, 2010

Misc Christmas Stuff

A couple of weeks ago James and I got to go the the Sola Gratia party at Meredith’s house.  PC160971

We had a gift exchange and I came home with a super-cute “beverage” bucket with jingle bells on it.  I put Christmas books and toys in it – very cute!   James got held by lots of “mommies!”  It was wonderful!

Last week sometime Joanna and I set up Matt’s train under the tree while the little ones were sleeping.

PC211083

Sadly, for whatever reason, Natalie is very scared of it!  She’s warming up though.

Joanna helped me mash potatoes a day or so before Christmas.  We were given a honey-baked ham (yummmmm!!!!), and we ate some with some of it with the taters.  Sooooooooo good!

PC231122

One evening I headed to Wal-Mart with James while Matt took the girls on a wagon ride to look at lights.

PC231125

There is a block a couple of blocks from our house that really does it up good!

PC231127

Apparently there was a dancing Santa who sang Christmas songs, too!

PC231128

James in one of his Christmas outfits.  He sure is cute.  :)

PC231132

So much more to come.  We love all these wonderful Christmas activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment