Monday, January 10, 2011

Natalie’s First Haircut!

Just a warning – there are 25 pictures in this post, and that is by no means all I took that day.  :)

Natalie’s hair was hanging down in her eyes and looking very scraggly in the back so we decided it was time!  This was last Wednesday… the 5th I think.

I was able to leave the J’s at home with Gran so Natalie and I could have a date!

P1050132

There are lots of before pictures.  Smile

P1050133

Funny girl.

P1050134P1050135P1050136P1050137

Inside, waiting on the bench like a big girl!

P1050138P1050141

Look at those gorgeous little curls!

P1050143

I just love that super light straw color of her hair.

P1050144

Looking under her bangs into the mirror.

P1050146

Attempting one of the both of us.

P1050148

Then I got smart and turned off the flash.

P1050149P1050150P1050151

Getting ready!  She did so good for Miss Stacey.

P1050153

Isn’t that just too precious?

P1050154

The first snips!

P1050155

And here they are:

P1050156

We collected anything of substance that came off.  It was all so wispy.

P1050157

I don’t remember what this face was about, but it’s cute.  :)

P1050159

She even got to have her hair blow-dried!  What a treat!

P1050160

Look at her little fingers sticking out the top of the cape:

P1050161

All done!

P1050163

I didn’t know if she’d do as well as Joanna did.  Natalie’s not always quite so fond of being messed with as Joanna is.  But she did great!

Now all we have to do is wait for the sides to catch up with the back.  Goodbye mullet!

P1050166

1 comment:

  1. So cute! We have a mullet baby over here as well and keep meaning to take him for his first haircut, too. I'm not ready, but I think his hair is! He's been called a girl twice the last two days!

    Her hair is just beautiful, and it still amazes me how much she and Judson look alike!

    ReplyDelete