Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chewing and moving

Joanna loves to slip into the shots when I’m taking pictures of James.  :)

Here is chewing on his Sophie the Giraffe, which he loves to do.

P3060257

I laid him down on his back here, and you can see he almost made it over to the tummy.

P3070258

That shoulder/arm just gets in his way!

P3070259

And back over to the back!

P3070260

Somehow he moves.  It happens slowly, so I’m not exactly sure how he does it, but he started off in the middle of the playmat before this:

P3070261

Isn’t he just cute?

P3070269

His favorite thing to chew on is knuckles.  Yum.

P3080274

I love my Jamesie boy. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, he's so cute! His legs are so skinny; Tim's such a chunk! Tim is starting to move and stuff too... but still not rolling much. He has done it a few times, and will roll to his side, but never all the way over. I keep watching for opportunities so I can catch it on video, but I always end up with a video of him just waving his legs around, or him screaming...

    ReplyDelete