The kids and I went over to the Rucker’s this morning to celebrate Logan’s 2nd birthday party! These kids are getting so big so fast!
One thing Logan got for his birthday from his mom and dad is this cool trampoline! Wahoo – it was a big hit with all the kids. And I must say they were all very good about obeying the rules for it, I think.
Joanna catchin’ some air
Natalie wanted to ride the see saw swing, and her other big sister Anna rode with her and was sooo sweet and gentle! Thanks Anna!
Oh that smile!!
James got a turn in the baby swing. It has a nice back support for him, so he chilled for a few minutes.
I was standing across the room and holding a baby, so my pictures of the singing/cake weren’t great, but I love the part of Mr. Logan’s face you can see here! He’s just so cute!
Lisa put a party hat on James. Is he the cutest, or what? And coincidentally he’s wearing his monkey shirt at the Curious George party!
Gag me face
Joanna is showing me the Curious George ring from her cupcake.
Take a look below at our Miss Natalie. She was very interested in the wrapper from her cupcake, but take a look at the cupcake: totally untouched, as it remained.
Have you ever heard of such a thing? A two year old not eating cake? I think she’s a little like me in that way. I can really do without cake (I mean, I’ll eat it of course, but I’d rather not.) Give me a cookie or brownie or ice cream or candy or quick bread or pie, and I’m good!
Is this James’ flirting face, you think?
Oh how Natalie loves the baby swing, especially if she can con someone into swinging her. Look at that face, who wouldn’t push this sweet baby’s swing?
More jumping – they had such fun!
Look at all those girls on the swings! I love Anna’s hair her – she’s really moving!
This is pretty much what James did the whole party: chew. Oh he is gnawing and gnawing on his fingers!
I just love this picture of Anna and Aidan jumping!
All the kids loved jumping up and then falling down. Oh, such simple pleasures. :)
And she has assumed the position! I’m pretty sure I could have left her there for just a little while, and she’d have slept in that swing. (Instead she slept the last five minutes of the drive home… and NO MORE… since six a.m.)
She’s “hammering.” Might be time to spend a little while with Pop out in the garage.
Natalie finally kicking off her boots and taking a turn! She and Logan were at about the same “level” of jumping ability, I think. :)
We had such fun celebrating our friend Logan’s 2nd birthday! We love you “Yo-gan.”
love, love, love the cowboy boots.
ReplyDelete