I pulled a couple of size small Fuzzibunz out of the closet a couple of days ago. Our Mr. James finally has enough chunk to wear them. This bright blue one is soooooo cute!
As is the baby who’s wearing it, of course!!
He’s swimming.
Oh, those feet and that little blue clad bum!
Little smile.
You lookin’ at me?
And now finally getting dressed. It was a little chilly, and I was afraid he would soon match the diaper. There aren’t many clothes like this, but these little pants were worn by Miss Joanna back in the day. I remember buying them. I think they were from Kohl’s, and I couldn’t resist because they were that great bright green color that we painted the baby furniture.
I looked but couldn’t find any pics of Joanna actually wearing the pants though. Oh, well!
James has been in a crazy chewing mode lately! His favorite thing to gnaw on is skin (a knuckle, usually), but he’ll take Sophie the giraffe too.
What? I’m chewing here.
I had to go in and wake James from a nap yesterday (I was hungry for some enchiladas!!), so I took the opportunity to take some sleeping pics.
Um, yes. He is trying to shove his entire fist into his mouth. I’m thinking a thumb or a couple of fingers would be easier. Whatever.
(Did you catch that little blue princess in the last picture? Sweet Natalie, watching over her James.)
The feet and heiny again!
I could just eat that boy up! He’s just so stinkin’ cute!
Tim does the same fist shoving action, and the chewiness is so bad that he keeps trying to chew his fingers while nursing... needless to say, it doesn't work very well... I need to get him a Sophie...
ReplyDeleteHe is the most precious little thing! That burp Wednesday had to be record breaking:)
ReplyDelete