Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Almost 10 months old

Okay so this is totally random but the other day I was talking with some girl friends about birthin’ babies, and I realized I couldn’t remember how much James weighed when he was born.  I mean, I thought I remembered, but the number I remembered was 8lbs 13oz and surely that’s not right.  The girls were 7-4 and 7-8, and no way my little petite James was a full pound and a half bigger.  Except that he was. 

Ouch. 

No wonder I’m remembering that delivery hurt kind of a lot.  (In comparison to the others that only hurt kind of a little – BAH HA HA HA HA!)

What if I have more babies?  They won’t necessarily be bigger, but I’d wager they will.  It’s thoughts like this that make me think I’m done birthing babies.

But then I see a newborn or I smell my little man’s neck or I think about how he won’t be nursing many more months or how none of my clothes fit anyway

:)

Not pregnant though.  Just saying.  I don’t want any rumors to get started from my sappy post.

James will be 10 months old tomorrow.  That’s double digits man.  I’ll post handsome pics then I’m sure.

1 comment:

  1. lol! Know what you mean! If it makes you feel any better, I was definitely the biggest out of all my sisters, and beth was the smallest!
    And I keep thinking about how much harder it was to lose the weight this time vs. last time and remember that I really would like to enjoy it a bit longer. We definitely want another one, but whether we'll choose adoption or to have one ourselves, we're not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete