My friend Kathy, her husband AJ, and their three boys are in town from South Carolina (pretty soon they will be from Washington, which is farther, but may as well not be since it’s not like I’ve ever jumped in the car headed to Kathy’s house and now I won’t be able to because it will take like four days instead of two). So anyway, they’re staying with her sister Missy (who has two boys), and they invited us over to play and eat lunch today!
And if you’re keeping track, that means six boys and two girls. Plus the grownups. :)
Very tiny in the top left corner you can see Missy cutting up nine million quesadillas and four million peaches to feed the hungry beasts.
Wow those kids could eat.
Missy has a wonderful house with lots of space and lots of toys and wooden floors for James to glide across. :)
I didn’t take many pictures (it’s the pockets I tell ya; I need to get a pouch or an apron or something), but I snapped a couple of girls riding this horse. Natalie LOVED this. LOVED it.
I think Joanna liked it just fine as well, though my guess is the main reason she wanted to ride it was because Natalie was riding it. I don’t have proof though.
For me, it took me back. When I was leetle bitty, we had one of these in our backyard. My parents named him Lucky. You know what happens when tiny children say “Lucky?” It comes out like this: “Yucky.” And that my friends, is why he got his name.
No comments:
Post a Comment