Friday, August 19, 2011

James is TEN Months old!

Yesterday James was ten months old!  Every time I would look over at him I would think “Man, we really need to go outside and get some good ten month pictures.”  And then the thought of actually going outside made me want to cry.  So I kept putting it off.

That evening we decided (due to a lack of defrosting-ahead-of-time-ness) that we would go to Cici’s for dinner.

So it was in the 5:00-5:30 range, which is usually a very beautiful time of the day, light-wise, and I decided to get a few shots outside the restaurant. 

I’m sure he was thinking something along the lines of “Why did my mother bring me here to put me on the ground?”

P8182251

“Hmmmm…”

P8182252

He has been a chewing machine lately.  He has at least one tooth coming through on the top, and it’s causing a bit of distress.

P8182253

I like this one of him looking up and Natalie looking at him.

P8182254P8182255

I think he was trying to pick up the rocks.

P8182256P8182257

I like how you can see Joanna’s (maybe grumpy?) face in the picture.  I say maybe grumpy because it looks grumpy but I don’t remember her being grumpy at that time.

P8182258

My sweet boy!!!

P8182259

Trying to shove his entire fist in his mouth, I guess.

P8182260

Ah… Ten Month James.  Here goes. 

James…

  • loves to sing and dance.
  • quiets down in the car if there’s good loud music on.
  • is very clearly teething.
  • is otherwise in good spirits these days, thank goodness.
  • will be starting “school” in a couple of weeks.
  • is the oldest of the three kiddos when starting school.
  • can now (usually) drink from a sippy cup!
  • eats anything he can get his hands on.
  • LOVES bananas and Baby Mum Mums the most I think.
  • is hot-natured.  He sweats a lot.  (Although, these days, who doesn’t?)
  • can scootch very well on his tummy and is toying around with crawling on all fours.
  • often scootches into the kitchen to find me.  I love this.
  • Can sign “more” and sometimes does.
  • is attached at the hip to his mother.  :)
  • wears size 12 month clothes.
  • wears small diapers and the Bum Genius on the middle snap.  I put him in a size 3 disposable the other day, and it fit well.  He could probably wear a size 2.
  • LOVES to wave.  It is the cutest thing ever.
  • loves to stand up but can’t get himself in that position.
  • Will be one year old in just two months.  Sniff, sniff… I’m not ready!
  • Is so desperately loved by his Momma, Daddy, and big sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment