Monday, August 29, 2011

This is not the part of the show where you wonder in astonished amazement at my jewelry collection.

I’ve been cleaning out, decluttering, and purging bit by bit around here, and I decided my accessories needed a new home.  I almost never wear jewelry, and that is due primarily to laziness.  I just don’t think about it.  I don’t want to dig out something from the little plastic bins under my sink behind the child locks.  Ya know?

I’ve seen around on the ol’ internet a couple of things similar to this that got me thinking.  I have these square wire things that when put together with their friends make cubes for storage.  I have like a million of them sitting in my garage.  I used them in my classroom, and a bunch of them were my pantry for many years.  Anyway…

I hung a couple up and added some S hooks to hang the necklaces and bracelets on:

P8282388

Pretty fancy, huh?

P8282390

There are a few things that simply don’t fit like stud earrings, rings, and some bracelets, but most things are out for me to see!  And it’s kind of like functional art for my closet door.

2 comments:

  1. If I hung up jewlery in the garage,Ronnie would die. It is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed and wondered and astonished - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete