Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grandma’s House

We went to Grandma’s house for enchilada night tonight – yum!!

IMG_2934

Grandma has a little patch of bluebonnets in her yard, so of course I snapped a couple of pictures.

IMG_2935IMG_2936IMG_2938IMG_2939

We sure to love spending time with family every other Tuesday!!

IMG_2943

James woke up early and only had a medium sized nap at school.  He was plum tuckered out.

IMG_2944

But apparently in the mood for sweeping.

IMG_2947

The girls love to play on Grandma’s piano.

IMG_2949IMG_2951

Look at the depth and seriousness of that gaze – oh my!

IMG_2957

The busy cooks in the kitchen.

IMG_2960

Joanna made her own ice cream cone.

IMG_2966

She’s got some serious concentration going on.

IMG_2967

This was going to me mine and James’ to “share.”  Hmmm… right.

IMG_2969

He looooooooved his ice cream, but he never did get the hang of actually eating the cone.  And fortunately he didn’t fuss when I had him throw the soggy mess into the trash can and say “bye bye.”

I am so exhausted this evening and just not feeling myself.  I snuck a caffeinated soda at Grandma’s house (I’m weak!), and it helped a bit.  :)  I think I’ll probably crash early though.  I’m hoping the children truly love me and will sleep late in the morning.

A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment