Friday, March 16, 2012

iPod pics from March

I “cleaned off” the iPod today and thought I’d blog a few of the pictures.  I may have some repeats here from 365 posts, but oh well!  Speaking of, I’ve decided to move my daily posts over to a new blog: www.pencefamily365.blogspot.com instead of posting them here.  They were bugging me, though I’m leaving the 75 I already posted here.  I’ve put a link to the 365 blog over in the sidebar so it’s easy to click over and check.

Random cuteness:

IMG_0512

I had a filling a couple of weeks ago from a chip in my tooth.  This is what I looked like all numbed up:

IMG_0516

It’s an odd sensation not being able to move half your face.  :)

Joanna loves to snuggle her brother.  I believe there was vacuuming going on, which is why he wanted the snuggles.

IMG_0525

I LOVE Joanna’s eyes here!

IMG_0535

James reading to me in the morning.  :)

IMG_0538

More pics from the dentist visit:

IMG_0544

Joanna’s an old pro by now, and Natalie does a great job too.  I’m SO GLAD they don’t mind going to the dentist!

IMG_0546

All covered up for the x-rays!

IMG_0547

James has recently realized he can get up into this chair on his own and HE LOVES IT!

IMG_4786

I know this picture is blurry, but it really shows the motion – he loves to rock!

IMG_4788

Washing dishes:

IMG_0549

By the pretty water place at Kingwood Hospital:

IMG_0551

She was quite entertained while we were waiting at the ENT by peeking out the door.

IMG_0554

Just a very cute boy!

IMG_4795

I kind of like this one I took of Junior yesterday – a close-up for sure!

IMG_0561

Today James really loved on Junior – yay!

IMG_0566IMG_0567IMG_0568

Awwwww!!

Well even though that was a very brief catch-up, I feel better.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment