Saturday, March 24, 2012

Um, yes. More pictures.

I was playing with shutter speed for these next few, so I had my children do what they do best.

I set the camera on a slow shutter speed and I told Joanna to run. 

IMG_2821

Then I set it much faster and had her run again.  What fun!

IMG_2822

Natalie can run too, but what she does best is twirl.  :)

Very fast shutter:

IMG_2823

Very slow:

IMG_2824

More in the middle but pretty fast.  I LOVE this one:

IMG_2825

She looks so old.  :(

IMG_2826

I love how she’s got her tongue out. :)

IMG_2829

If you look on the right, you can see Natalie’s foot disappearing.  They were playing tag.

IMG_2831

Just now on the couch.

IMG_2836

Eventually she’s going to stop allowing me to stalk her with my camera.

IMG_2837

I’m milking it until then… funny faces and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment