Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Two Tuesdays Ago

I was getting ready to blog some pictures I took this morning when I ran across pictures from two weeks ago I forgot to blog!  I had even put them into my “to blog” folder, but I guess I got sidetracked.  I have been tired for what seems like a very long time (but is probably not actually a very long time).  But today is Tuesday; my children are at school, and I am not.  Soooo, I should be able to catch up.  Unless of course all this sitting around really gets to me and I decide I need some bon bons… or a nap.  :)

This was the day before Joanna’s birthday, and she got her birthday crown at school.

IMG_4673

That above in the bottom right corner was my last Dr. Pepper before lent.  Yum.  Note that is was not my last Dr. Pepper though.  I had a caffeine emergency last week and I partook. 

Anywho…It looks like it was a beautiful day, and we must have played outside after we got home from school.

IMG_4676

James crawled around with that gumball on his bottom for a little while.  Soooooooo cute!

IMG_4677

Monkey:

IMG_4681

The girls grabbed this cart out of the garage and decided it needed baby dolls in it.

IMG_4684

James liked to push it too.

IMG_4685

This picture below makes me happy.  I just love it.  Joanna is the most wonderful big sister.  Her sibs just don’t know how good they’ve got it.

IMG_4686

Or maybe they do know.  :)

IMG_4687

Man on a mission!

IMG_4693 - Copy

They sure do love playing outside!  I find it tolerable most days.  :)  Especially if there’s Dr. Pepper involved.  And a chair.  And, when James is a bit older, a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment