It’s going to look like me taking millions of pictures of my children and posting some of them here just because I can.
Matt took these next three yesterday after work.
Princess Joanna!
James in Daddy’s hat and Daddy’s arms.
This is what Junior does when James is eating. He knows that James drops food.
I was playing with changing the aperture from little to big.
I told Joanna she could make faces.
I think she’s a pirate.
I think the aperture is as wide as it will go here. Ick! Her face sums up my feelings about that. :)
I think this is the first one I took vertically. Her dress made me do it.
She’s looking under the deck. I am in love with her hair.
And she’s young enough to still have cute feet. :)
I like this one of Natalie, but James must have been mid-blink or something in the background.
They are cute. I will keep them.
The camera too.
I'm so happy that you have a new camera!!!! It's in worthy hands! I knew you'd put it to good use!! Thanks for include Junior pictures. We miss him and it's so nice to see what he's up to!! Looking forward to being home on Saturday!!!!
ReplyDelete