I went to Sola Gratia practice last night, but James must have known how much I still wanted to take pictures when I got home. He’s so sweet to stay up until past 9:00 for me (and then wake up at 5:00 – ew!)
He was just so chipper!
Hi Matt.
This morning we stopped at Gran’s to drop off James for the morning. He was still not quite right, so I didn’t want him in the nursery, but I really didn’t want to miss my Musik Garten class either. Yay for Gran!
Of course I took my camera with me to my mom’s house. You just never know when the kids are going to be cute. :)
After the class, we headed back to Gran’s and got to mooch lunch again this week! We are SO SPOILED! They looooooove to eat their lunch and watch “a kid show.”
Even though this tin is empty now, James knows that there used to be cookies in it. :)
These next few were me telling James not to push the button that turns all the media things off.
“Are you sure?”
“Now gimme that tea.”
“Thanks.”
I actually managed to get home after that with three awake children. Phew!!!!!!! And they all had decent naps/rest time. And Matt came home a bit early. And we went out to dinner!
Wahoo!!
It was practically like a day off. And it’s Friday!
Night all.
Love the pic of James and the cookie tin!
ReplyDeleteCrisp pictures! Sooo jealous
ReplyDelete