I have been very thankful this weekend that it was the weekend! I have been feeling quite icky the past couple of days and am very thankful that Matt has been here to pick up the slack! There’s been a lot of slack.
The tiredness that I felt all last week has continued into the weekend. This does not bode well for the week ahead. Oh well!
I am for the most part keeping up with the house, but I could really use a fairy godmother… if she cleans.
On a totally unrelated note, James moved up the toddler room this morning. His crib room ladies miss him, but he’s a walking fool! That, and the toddler room was very empty and the crib room was kind of full. :)
Hmmm… when I opened this post, I was sure I had all kinds of things to write about. Now I just don’t feel good and I am going to bed. I have hopes of getting a solid eight hours before my sweet children gently wake me with breakfast in bed.
A girl can dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment